- 2 large or 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup applesauce (mixed with 1/2 tsp. baking powder. This is our egg substitute)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetner
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. molasses
- ¾ cup unsweetened milk alternative
- 3 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. pink salt
- ½-1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups Bob’s Redmill Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 cup Bob’s Redmill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- 1 ¼ cups quick cook oats
- 1-2 tbsp. seeds or nuts (I love to use pumkin seeds. You can add walnuts, pecans, flax seed, etc.)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line loaf pan (9 x 5 inch) with parchment paper.
Mix ¼ cup applesauce with ½ tsp Baking Powder; set aside.
Mix ½ cup of monk fruit sweetener with 2 tbsp. plus 2 ½ tbsp molasses; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, mash your bananas well. Add milk, vanilla, applesauce mixture, olive oil, monk fruit sweetener mixture, maple syrup, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Mix well, then add oats and both flours. Mix well. Pour into prepped loaf pan, and sprinkle seeds or nuts on top. Bake at 350 degrees for an hour to an hour-and-fifteen minutes. Let cool and then brown bag or wrap in parchment and refrigerate. This is best once it has been refrigerated for at least a few hours.
Top with Grass Fed Butter, Ghee, Honey, Jam……