Gluten & Dairy Free Risotto
- I pkg frozen riced cauliflower
- ¾ cup broth of choice (I use my homemade bone broth)
- ½ cup finely chopped onion OR 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- ½ cup Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp avo oil OR grass fed butter OR ghee
Microwave risotto according to package direction and minimum cook time. While that cooks, add oil to saucepan and sauté onions or garlic until tender. Add riced cauliflower and toss to coat and sauté and stir for 2 minutes. Add broth, bring to light boil, and reduce to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes. Turn off heat, add Daiya “cheese,” and stir for several minutes until completely melted and combined. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or wait til tomorrow…. some say it’s even better after it sits overnight!